All the Best Jewelry Stores
1850 Epps Bridge Pkwy, Ste 213
Athens GA 30606
Looking for bridal jewelry can seem daunting, but here at Chandlee Jewelers, we can take the stress out. We have a friendly and helpful staff that will assist you in all your jewelry needs. Whether it is an anniversary ring or engagement ring, we have a ring for you.
When you think about asking the question, you will need the perfect diamond engagement ring. Once you have the perfect symbol of your love, you should keep it sincere and natural, so nothing will go wrong.
The type of proposal is dependent on your own personality. Whether serious or informal, it all depends on your beautiful wedding jewelry. If you are a romantic kind of guy, by all means romance her. And if both of you are daring types, she might prefer something bold and unusual. Be yourself, yet be sure to do something for the first time—something she will never forget.
We here at Chandlee Jewelers have come up with five creative proposal ideas from other men who have popped the question and received the answer they wanted. Use these suggestions to stimulate your own ideas, embellish these with your own special flair, or go with experience and use them as they are.
1. Arrange to meet her in a beautiful park near some riding stables. Rent armor like a knight would wear (from a costume shop or theatrical company) and pick it up on the way. Rent a horse at the stables, don the armor, ride up to meet her and offer to be her prince. Present the diamond with princely flair on bent knee. You could have someone with a portable stereo or boom box in the bushes nearby ready to play something joyous and regal (like "Jupiter" by Holst) as she starts to see you in the distance.
2. Set an elaborate candlelight table and cook (or cater if you are not talented in the kitchen) for a quiet romantic dinner for two at home. Serve her a glass of champagne with the diamond ring in the bottom or ribboned to the stem.
3. Have an artist paint her portrait, with a subtle difference: she has a diamond ring on her left ring finger. When you present the portrait, have the ring ready when she asks about it.
4. Bring home an enthusiastic new puppy with a ribbon for a collar. Have the ring in the bow for her to find as she cheerfully greets the cuddly pup.
5. Have a plane sky-write your proposal. Plan it for the day of a family picnic, boat ride or other outing so she is sure to see it. Have your diamond ready when she sees your proposal.
Come by today see our stunning collection of diamond engagement rings here at Chandlee Jewelers.
Comments are closed for this blog post